The Assurance Department Our Company ensures that the financial statements are accurate and that the company’s financial statements provide accurate financial information to shareholders and other stakeholders. Our services are offered on a wide range of industry sectors, including Banking and Investment Banking, Financial Services Firms, Manufacturing Companies, Internet Based Companies, Oil and Gas Companies and Shipping Companies. Our specialized electronic software is in line with the methodology followed by our office, which is in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Auditing and Assurance Standards as well as Cyprus Companies Law, Cap.113.
In addition, please note that the Forensic Assurance Services tab includes statutory audit services which may be included in this section.
Services provided include:
• Statutory and regulatory audit and audit of the financial statements of a company or non-profit organization in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
• Consulting you on the application of IRSs and other generally accepted accounting practices.
• Other non-statutory assurance services such as due diligence assignments, processes and controls, forensic audit services, and other management review reports.
• Provide assistance to clients for proper filing of relevant submissions required by the Law to Cyprus Government Authorities and other Regulators, such as the Registrar of Companies, the Inland Revenue Department and the VAT Authorities, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission etc.
• Our Company has adequate resources to undertake financial projects of various professionals.
• Being eligible to offer assurance services to Cyprus Government Projects.