The foreign exchange market is growing rapidly every day. Investors are becoming more and more interested in the industry and, at the same time, much more demanding. Many investment firms are licensed in a more regulated, competitive and demanding environment in retail and institutional markets.
Our Corporate will help you establish, license and register your investment firm and provide you with a full range of support services in the most efficient way.
Our licensing services include:
- Establishing a Cyprus Company
- Applying to CySEC or the Central Bank of Cyprus
- Liaising directly with the respective regulators
- Ensuring the ongoing maintenance of the license
- Assistance with all procedures and documentation
- Opening bank accounts
- Assistance in setting up your business operations
Do you want to start your own brokerage? Makrides Corporate will do it for you.
The term “investment firm” includes money managers, broker companies, investment advisors, forex trading companies, binary options trading companies and administrative service providers all regulated.
One of our key specialties lies in the regulation of financial institutions and individual investors by CySEC, FCA, ASIC, FCP and any other EU authority, as well as setting up and managing your corporate operations.
Our services include:
- Registration of Investment Firms
- Advising on Licensing Process
- Business Plan
- Internal Operations Manuals, Anti Money Laundering Manuals
- KYC Procedures
- Organizational Structure
- Operational Structure
- Application, Documentation and General Advisory
- Registration of Payment Services or Electronic Money Institutions
- Compliance Services
- Internal Audit
- Operational Advisory
- Risk Management
- Investor and Shareholder Services
Cyprus legislation provides the optimal legal framework for potential investors as the ideal jurisdictions for starting EU-regulated investment firms thanks to its lowest corporate tax rate and a highly developed infrastructure for investment activities inside and outside the European Union.