Enterprise Risk Management ( ERM) is a systematic approach to identifying and managing an organization’s business risks . ERM takes a broad perspective on identifying the risks that could cause a company to fail in meeting its objectives .
Competitive pressures and regulatory requirements are increasing the need for an integrated ,enterprise-wide approach to risk management . Advising on effective strategies for the management of financial and non – financial risks is the core of our work .We understand the regulatory requirements and support them being integrated into a client’ s risk strategy .Our approach is based on linking risks to opportunities ,rather than focusing solely on minimizing losses and complying with regulatory requirements .
Makrides team has long term experience in delivering risk management solutions to financial services in Cyprus and abroad. Our team of experts works closely with the board of directors and management teams to apply a team based, structured approach ,tailored to the specific needs of each company.
We provide risk management diagnostic overview, framework design and implementation services, which include:
- Risk management of investment firms AIF’s,AIFM’s ,EMI’s ,PI’s
- Regulatory compliance with risk assessment principles
- Fraud and anti-fraud programmes(detection and prevention)
- Crisis management
- Business recovery services
- Dispute analysis & investigations
- Forensic accounting
- Internal control assessment
- Process improvement and operational effectivess
- Security & technology solutions
- Audit and compliance
- Risk & Value management
- Human resource services