Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is a systematic approach to identifying and managing an organization’s business risks. ERM takes a broad perspective on identifying the risks that could cause a company to fail to meet its objectives.
Competitive pressures and regulatory requirements increase the need for an integrated, enterprise-wide approach to risk management. Advising on effective strategies for managing financial and non – financial risks is the core of our work. We understand the regulatory requirements and support them being integrated into a client ‘s risk strategy. Our approach is based on linking risks to opportunities, rather than focusing solely on minimizing losses and complying with regulatory requirements.
Makrides team has a long-term experience in delivering risk management solutions to financial services in Cyprus and abroad. Our team of experts works closely with the board of directors and management teams to apply a team-based, structured approach tailored to the specific needs of each company.
We provide risk management diagnostic overview, framework design and implementation services, which include:
- Risk Management of Investment Firms AIF’s, AIFM’s, EMI’s, PI’s
- Regulatory compliance with risk assessment principles
- Fraud and anti-fraud programs (detection and prevention)
- Crisis management
- Business recovery services
- Dispute analysis & investigations
- Forensic accounting
- Internal control assessment
- Process improvement and operational efficiency
- Security & technology solutions
- Audit and compliance
- Risk & Value management
- Human resource services